Friday 10 December 2010

Hypocrites

I think I am tired of hypocrites,there seem to be so many who have high principles when it suits.
I get insult after insult on someone's blog, try to complain, and then get the blame.
Always be true to yourself, Pam.
Oh well, guess I should be used to that at my age.

Greatest hypocrite of all must be Nick Clegg. Strangely amusing in an odd sort of way.
It's good to see the young generation becoming repoliticised, and great to see the Lewis famly so united against the appallimg policy of Tuition fees.

See Mom and Dad ... Your legacy lives on. You can be sure that your daughters and grandchldren will continue to fight for education and for the opportunities for all. Well done to you all on Facebook this evening. katie's dusting off her protestor scarf, and Lindsey too. Cousins united,
Rest assured, your struggles and hard work was not in vain.
Msiing you both tonight, but hey Dad, the workers, united will never be defeated.
Looks like the new revolution is beginning.
X

2 comments:

  1. Feel very tearful tonight. Mom & Dad would be very upset at the tuition fees vote, which will cause a big rift in uni education- rich & the others. Miss them a lot now. Sylvaine says we should all unite- the workers of Europe need to unite & fight the new liberalism. Vive la Revolution in several languages- even the LEWISES are protesting the other side of the world. Lindsey's friends too across the world are in support. This fight is not restricted to this country

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you have it. It always amazes me when the " older " generations despise the young. Mom would always speak up for them. I am especially angry as for the first time in my life I thought I was tactically voting against the Tories, and " lent" the Libs my vote. Well it is absolutely dispicable how they lied abput Tuotion fees. I think it should all be fnded by income tax.
    Katie is angry too, what an emotional lot we are, must be the Welsh in us! celtic passion! It is because we care. I still cannot understand why anyone would vote Tory.
    On Tuition fees, I can see Dad's response And Mom too. Their belief in education for us, we were so lucky!
    Their anger is still alive within us and it will not die with us. Don't be tearful.
    Lewises live! Xxx

    ReplyDelete